At Coreco, we know that arranging a mortgage can seem a daunting task, after all, as one of London’s top Mortgage Brokers we arrange hundreds of them.
Being a City based mortgage broker, with offices in the heart of Houndsditch, we know more than a thing or two about the unique London property market and those who live and work here.
We believe we are the premier mortgage brokerage in London and have become so by simply focusing on the key words that many companies lose sight of - relationship, advice and service.
Our advisers take the time to fully understand our clients’ requirements, however complex, and concentrate on providing down-to-earth, professional advice to guide you through every step of the process. We are here to help make the mortgage process clear and simple.
Coreco are able to advise on over 11,000 mortgages from 90+ lenders across the UK, whether broker only exclusives, high street products, private banking facilities or buy to let portfolio loans.
We are also specialists in mortgages for:–
First Time Buyers
Contract Workers & Freelance
Large Loans/High Net Worth Clients
Short lease properties
Buy To Lets
And we do not stop there. We advise clients on how to protect their dream home and prepare for whatever turns their lives take.
For insurance business we offer products from a choice of insurers.
All of this is backed by the levels of service you would expect from a high-end brokerage, so whilst we concentrate on doing the hard work, our clients have the time to do the singing and dancing for us.
Coreco – helping you to own and protect your home
Why choose Coreco?
- A first-class team with a wealth of industry knowledge and experience
- High quality service standards underpinned by a dedicated case management team
- Award winning brokerage often quoted in the National Press and on BBC / Sky
- Outstanding contacts with mainstream lenders, onshore and offshore Private Banks
- Ability to arrange finance for those with more complex requirements
- Continual range of exclusive and semi exclusive products offered both exclusively to Coreco and through our membership of the Legal & General Mortgage Club
- State of the Art Software system for Case processing and Management Information
- Regular feedback and high customer retention
- We do not believe in factory style service, but offer individual and personal support throughout the whole process
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
A fee of up to 1% of the mortgage amount may be charged depending on individual circumstances. A typical fee is £495.
Coreco Group Limited is an appointed representative of the following companies which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for advising on and arranging the following: Mortgage Advice Bureau Limited for mortgages, Mortgage Advice Bureau (Derby) Limited for insurance.
Business such as residential and buy to let mortgages in the UK are provided through Coreco Group Limited, other business such as overseas mortgages and commercial mortgages are provided through Coreco Commercial Limited and are not regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.